About Me

My photo
Believe it or not I have just discovered the fascinating world of blogging. What a wonderful way to share beautiful photography and make new friends and get great ideas! Most of our lives revolve completely around work and very little time to explore our creative side. I actually went to school to be a decorator, but took a different path. I still believe I have a passion for anything and everything creative!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturdays.....
Ah...what do you like best about the wonderful day of the week
when you can usually kick back...do what you want.
I  love to get up when I want (usually wake up on my own at 6:30 a.m., but
at least it is without an alarm!  Then venture into the kitchen to meet a hot
immediate cup of java brewed in the Keurig machine. 
I love these days when I  can  just hop on the computer, enjoy the morning and think of
everything I should be doing!  After stressful workweeks, I  enjoy
checking out creative blogs, looking a pretty photography and discovering new recipes.  Last year I  took a beginner photo class and loved it.  It taught me
to really look at everyday items in a different way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger