About Me

My photo
Believe it or not I have just discovered the fascinating world of blogging. What a wonderful way to share beautiful photography and make new friends and get great ideas! Most of our lives revolve completely around work and very little time to explore our creative side. I actually went to school to be a decorator, but took a different path. I still believe I have a passion for anything and everything creative!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner

The rehearsal dinner was so lovely.  It was held at the General Morgan in Greeneville, Tn.  and was decorated by some of Cindy's best friends.  They were awesome and helped not only at the rehearsal, but at the wedding as well. Abby and her Dad were both ready for the actual rehearsal!
 

1 comment:

  1. That’s amazing. I am pleased to know about this dinner. Anyways, I too have to book one of the most spacious and fully equipped corporate events NYC venues. After a lot of research I found Eventup.com for venue booking. Does anyone have experience with this website?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger