About Me

My photo
Believe it or not I have just discovered the fascinating world of blogging. What a wonderful way to share beautiful photography and make new friends and get great ideas! Most of our lives revolve completely around work and very little time to explore our creative side. I actually went to school to be a decorator, but took a different path. I still believe I have a passion for anything and everything creative!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Love this time of year! Tonight it was Dollywood!

Decided to challenge myself this year...I  have been taking as many festive holiday photos as I can.  (By the way...it is really fun as I go!)

Christmas is such a wonderful time of year and so much to do that it is really hard to squeeze it all in.

I would highly recommend seeing the lights in our own back yard though.  Dollywood will
really inspire the holiday spirit.  We just had time for one show tonight, Smokey Mountain Christmas and I must say it was AWESOME!  It was a very spiritual show and could easily fit into a church presentation.  I would really like to see it again.  Of course, you will enjoy seeing this dancing Christmas tree (above) as well.  This thing changes several colors and really appears to dance across the water with the Christmas music.   Loved it!

Ah...Dollywood always has a fun way to welcome you...
Loved these angels...they were right outside Dolly's country church, which is very authentic and very beautiful!

Was able to have my picture made with Santa!  He was awesome!
The place makes you feel like a kid again!

I really loved this one ....just the way they had outlined the entire building with lights!
Dolly's little Country Church....I always love to see what they do here every season....It is really pretty now, but I have seen it in the Fall as well.....always pretty!



Ha! Mike did not escape the photographer lens! I love to take pictures!

Saw these berries earlier in the day...what could be more
Christmas-like?



Of course, the reason for the season, the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ. 











Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger